Got here late at night.....the hotel was waiting for us......that was so nice. We got an overwater bungalow that was beautiful. Gorgeous woods. Walk down ladder to the lagoon to swim! Very nice to sit on veranda and watch the water. Really nice bathroom.....double sinks.....great smelling bath amenities. Nice little outdoor restaurant on the water. Wonderful croissants and jellies for breakfast! Tours of lagoon leave right from beach! The lagoon cruise includes all drinks & buffet on another island.....really gorgeous being surrounded by all that shallow water that goes on forever! The pool was the only thing that needed quite a bit of help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only private island, adults only resort in the Cook Islands. It is the only Cook Islands resort to offer that invention of incurable romantics - the Overwater Bungalow. And it is the only resort on Aitutaki with a truly Polynesian flavour, so you can truly savour what the South Pacific is famous for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aitutaki Lagoon Resort And Spa
- Aitutaki Lagoon Hotel Aitutaki
- Aitutaki Lagoon Resort Spa
- Lagoon Resort Aitutaki