We spent seven days at the Aitutaki Lagoon Resort and when it was time to leave it felt like we had only just arrived. You can do lots or just find a lounge under a shady palm tree to read a book and when you get hot take a refreshing swim in the crystal clear waters. Our bungalow with the outdoor shower was great. Staff, food, drinks and activities all made for a memorable holiday. A must for anyone's holiday list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only private island, adults only resort in the Cook Islands. It is the only Cook Islands resort to offer that invention of incurable romantics - the Overwater Bungalow. And it is the only resort on Aitutaki with a truly Polynesian flavour, so you can truly savour what the South Pacific is famous for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aitutaki Lagoon Hotel Aitutaki
- Aitutaki Lagoon Resort And Spa
- Aitutaki Lagoon Resort Spa
- Lagoon Resort Aitutaki