We originally booked into the beach front bungalows for a week, however, there was a problem with our booking, and we were required to change dates and flights. Not a big issue. We ended up in one of the over water bungalows. Firstly, pictures do not do these bungalows justice!
The staff were outstanding, friendly and nothing was an issue. Freda, who was working in the section where you picked up your snorkelling equipment, paddle boards, kayaks etc is definitely worth a mention - always a smile, and so very helpful.
My partner said that this was definitely a bucket list addition.
We will be going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only private island, adults only resort in the Cook Islands. It is the only Cook Islands resort to offer that invention of incurable romantics - the Overwater Bungalow. And it is the only resort on Aitutaki with a truly Polynesian flavour, so you can truly savour what the South Pacific is famous for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aitutaki Lagoon Resort And Spa
- Aitutaki Lagoon Hotel Aitutaki
- Aitutaki Lagoon Resort Spa
- Lagoon Resort Aitutaki