My husband and I just returned from a couple of nights at this resort. We stayed in a garden bungalow which was very clean and accommodated us well and we had views of the lagoon from our balcony. The staff are so friendly and there is lots to do with water activities on site. The Lagoon is beautiful and great for swimming and snorkelling all day long. I have no idea why anyone wouldnt enjoy their stay here. We just loved it and hope to return again one-day. Can highly recommend the bananarama cocktail!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only private island, adults only resort in the Cook Islands. It is the only Cook Islands resort to offer that invention of incurable romantics - the Overwater Bungalow. And it is the only resort on Aitutaki with a truly Polynesian flavour, so you can truly savour what the South Pacific is famous for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aitutaki Lagoon Hotel Aitutaki
- Aitutaki Lagoon Resort And Spa
- Aitutaki Lagoon Resort Spa
- Lagoon Resort Aitutaki