This is truly an amazing experience that should be on everyones Bucket list. We were steps from a beautiful lagoon, the sunsets amazing. The people very friendly and attentive. Activities from the resort fantastic and the helpful staff in the activity hutt always on hand to have a laugh and help you decide what to do. The Spa therapist was lovely and her treatment great, but felt the spa needed a bit of a make over. The Out door shower is a great surprise and something a little different.
A must is a sunset private dinner with your own private waiter, very romantic.
we will be back :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only private island, adults only resort in the Cook Islands. It is the only Cook Islands resort to offer that invention of incurable romantics - the Overwater Bungalow. And it is the only resort on Aitutaki with a truly Polynesian flavour, so you can truly savour what the South Pacific is famous for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aitutaki Lagoon Resort And Spa
- Aitutaki Lagoon Hotel Aitutaki
- Aitutaki Lagoon Resort Spa
- Lagoon Resort Aitutaki