We decided on Aitutaki after seeing a review of it on Getaway. We were shocked by the beauty of this resort. Our villa sat over the stunning blue water and was well maintained. The staff were very friendly and incredibly helpful. Cocktail hour is a must! I cannot imagine a prettier spot for cocktails. We had heaps of fun on the stand up boards and swimming and also took in an island cruise. It was a great week away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only private island, adults only resort in the Cook Islands. It is the only Cook Islands resort to offer that invention of incurable romantics - the Overwater Bungalow. And it is the only resort on Aitutaki with a truly Polynesian flavour, so you can truly savour what the South Pacific is famous for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aitutaki Lagoon Hotel Aitutaki
- Aitutaki Lagoon Resort And Spa
- Aitutaki Lagoon Resort Spa
- Lagoon Resort Aitutaki