Stayed 5-9th Jan in #14 BeachFront Bungalow and thought it was perfect. Well appointed and clean rooms, friendly staff, the resort provided a large range of free facilities such as snorkels, flippers, reef shoes, kayaks and wind surfers. Minor issues: if you are staying for 5 nights or more you would need to consider eating elsewhere for variety, and the wait staff need to clear tables prior to bringing out the next course. But we are totally in love with Aitutaki Lagoon Resort, mother nature allowed to be at her most beautiful. The Vaka cruise out to One Foot Island is a must do, my husband can not stop talking about Big George the giant trevally.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only private island, adults only resort in the Cook Islands. It is the only Cook Islands resort to offer that invention of incurable romantics - the Overwater Bungalow. And it is the only resort on Aitutaki with a truly Polynesian flavour, so you can truly savour what the South Pacific is famous for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aitutaki Lagoon Resort And Spa
- Aitutaki Lagoon Hotel Aitutaki
- Aitutaki Lagoon Resort Spa
- Lagoon Resort Aitutaki