“Lovely place to eat and watch a show - a must in Aitutaki”
Review of Puffy's

Puffy's
Ranked #6 of 15 Restaurants in Aitutaki
Cuisines: Healthy, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I loved my evening at this restaurant. I was alone but soon made friends and LOVED the show they did. Excellent value and fun.
This island was the hoghlight of my trip to the Cook Islands - wish I could upload the videos I have of the dancers.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our fish and chips form 'Puffy's - which were served on a crockery plate with a generous and tasty salad (that had been carefully arranged in a 'lettuce leaf' ).We were staying in the neighbouring Villas (and were the only guests at the time) so chose to dine on our own deck. My partner purchased a bottle of beer as well and said it was very well priced, paritcularly when you consider the remoteness of Aitutaki - Metaki Atupaka!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

I had really good time on Aitutaki and during my two weeks in there on numerous occasions i dined at Puffys. Their fish&chips is the daddy of fish&chips. Really tasty and fresh. Cant praise it high enough. I also liked the casual feel of the place and good banter that i had with the staff, miss you guys already. All in all one of the best on Aitutaki, good value as well.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Go here for lunch not dinner. You will get better value if you do. Nice selection of fish and chips which is not too expensive and very tasty too.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

if you arrive not too late you can taste their fresh tuna in the classical fish and cheps plate. We stayed next door so we went only for take-away. Do not expect a restaurant but a very casual venue by the beach. For us the most important thing is the quality of food and Puffy's deliver a good quality and big portions too. They also do chicken and beef on a small menu. We didn't try those. Almost forgot....good value for money.