“Bubble Below Scuba diving”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bubbles Below

Bubbles Below
More attraction details
Owner description: Call us for your next dive adventure
mildura
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Bubble Below Scuba diving”
Reviewed March 14, 2010

I was lucky enough to spend 7 nights on my honeymmon at Aitutaki so decided to do some diving.
I booked a double dive with Unu at Bubbles below and loved the diving so much I ended up doing 3 double dives during my stay.
Unu is a fantastic operator who new the dive areas back to front and found sharks, turtles and rays every time you wanted to see them. The swim through cave was another exciting dive and the huge drop offs were a sight to see. He even gives you coconuts to take down with you and feed the colorful fish that come from every where to meet you.
The dive boat is great and his cousin stays on board to help lift your equipement back on board. He even shows you how to catch fish with his bear hands, very clever.
i've dived alot of countries now but found Unu was the best opperator I've used and trust when i say he doesn't use any air (think he uses the same tank for the whole week).