“A must for great coffee”
Review of Koru Cafe

Koru Cafe
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Aitutaki
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Called at Koru Cafe to get a real coffee and wasn't disappointed. Great reception and friendly as. Given an Island map and had the points of interest shown to us. Service over and above.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

My wife and I and another couple were recently on Aitutaki. We stopped in for a snack, and as I love calamari, I decided on the salt and pepper calamari. I feel fried calamari is an accurate yardstick when assessing a restaurant's food. If done right it is great, if done wrong it's terrible, and the rest of the menu usually follows suit...I can assure you when I return to Aitutaki I will take many meals there as it was Absolutely, Positively, the BEST calamari I have ever had!!!

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Trina & Steve Armstrong have welcomed us before at the Koru Cafe so we knew we were in for excellent food and great hospitality in a relaxed atmosphere and we weren't disappointed.We love the friendly manner they welcome all their guests and the helpful way they support local crafts and attractions.Looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Can't go wrong, the food just gets better and better. They even do picnic and BBQ packs to takeaway.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

As late risers we would never be on time to catch breakfast at the Resort we stayed at and made a beeline to this place knowing that we will be fully catered for. I cant say enough about the hospitality and friendliness of the staff there, pleasant and awesome coffee barista skills. Very much enjoyed the simple brunch of poached eggs on toast with bacon!!