This place is unbelievably beautiful! Located on a motu with a wonderful view.
The rooms are spacious, comfortable, huge balcony, very charming decoration.
Loved their swimming pool. They have a good bar by the pool, with many options of cocktails.
They have 3 restaurants. One of them is a gourmet restaurant called Ohiri, which is great! There are only 4 tables, so you should book in advance.
Breakfast is really good!
Staff very helpful, very friendly.
There is a wonderful coral garden where you can go snorkeling.
It was an amazing experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome ! Ia Orana e Maeva !Part of the prestigious Relais & Châteaux collection,” Le Taha’a Island Resort and Spa “ welcomes you to a world of immaculate beauty, a timeless universe of refined authenticity. Located on the secluded Motu Tautau, facing the island of Taha’a on one side and the most perfect view of Bora Bora on the other side, the resort, inspired by traditional Polynesian architecture and style, hosts 60 remarkable suites and villas.Defined by the Relais & Chateaux philosophy, Le Taha’a is the promise of a total change of scenery, a way of life of its own, in harmony with its preserved environment, people and local culture.Welcome to Le Taha’a world… The ultimate Tahitian hideaway… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Taha`a Island Resort And Spa
- Le Taha`a Island Hotel Tahaa
- Le Tahaa