My husband researched and booked this hotel as a birthday gift, so I didn't know what to expect when we arrived. I was so pleasantly surprised! This hotel was amazing and far exceeded our expectations!! We had an over-the-water bungalow and it was something special. The property is very well kept. They offer everything you need: snorkel gear, kayaks, paddle boards, towels, etc. Dinner was expensive, but very good. We tried something new each night and weren't disappointed. If you are looking for some place to get away and unwind, this is it. Very relaxing and beautiful. And... the bluest water you'll ever see!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome ! Ia Orana e Maeva !Part of the prestigious Relais & Châteaux collection,” Le Taha’a Island Resort and Spa “ welcomes you to a world of immaculate beauty, a timeless universe of refined authenticity. Located on the secluded Motu Tautau, facing the island of Taha’a on one side and the most perfect view of Bora Bora on the other side, the resort, inspired by traditional Polynesian architecture and style, hosts 60 remarkable suites and villas.Defined by the Relais & Chateaux philosophy, Le Taha’a is the promise of a total change of scenery, a way of life of its own, in harmony with its preserved environment, people and local culture.Welcome to Le Taha’a world… The ultimate Tahitian hideaway… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Prestigia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Taha`a Island Hotel Tahaa
- Le Taha`a Island Resort And Spa
- Le Tahaa