Truly a fabulous experience in the most wonderful island. Tahaa is paradise and given this is the only luxury resort on the island you feel like you have it all to yourself. The service and experience at the resort is top notch and they go out of their way to make your stay perfectin every way. Highlights include the coral gardens with the view of Bora Bora, and the bar in the pool (literally barstools built into the pool). This is our favorite resort and favorite island in French Polynesia!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome ! Ia Orana e Maeva !Part of the prestigious Relais & Châteaux collection,” Le Taha’a Island Resort and Spa “ welcomes you to a world of immaculate beauty, a timeless universe of refined authenticity. Located on the secluded Motu Tautau, facing the island of Taha’a on one side and the most perfect view of Bora Bora on the other side, the resort, inspired by traditional Polynesian architecture and style, hosts 60 remarkable suites and villas.Defined by the Relais & Chateaux philosophy, Le Taha’a is the promise of a total change of scenery, a way of life of its own, in harmony with its preserved environment, people and local culture.Welcome to Le Taha’a world… The ultimate Tahitian hideaway… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Prestigia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Taha`a Island Resort And Spa
- Le Taha`a Island Hotel Tahaa
- Le Tahaa