This is where we started our honeymoon before going to rangiroa and nothing pales in comparrison to this place. Complete paradise! One week here was not enough! Dont break your trip up into 2 places like us, with the option to do it over I would have rather stayed here for 2 weeks! We ate some amazingly delishious foods. Kayaked around, did lots of snorkeling. The place was super quite and exclusive. All of the staff were extremely nice and friendly. The milky way dinner experience and the breakfast that comes to you via boat (forgot what they cleverly named it) was delishious and just beautiful. I could go on and on about how great this place is. If you have the chance to stay here, do it! You will not have any regrets!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome ! Ia Orana e Maeva !Part of the prestigious Relais & Châteaux collection,” Le Taha’a Island Resort and Spa “ welcomes you to a world of immaculate beauty, a timeless universe of refined authenticity. Located on the secluded Motu Tautau, facing the island of Taha’a on one side and the most perfect view of Bora Bora on the other side, the resort, inspired by traditional Polynesian architecture and style, hosts 60 remarkable suites and villas.Defined by the Relais & Chateaux philosophy, Le Taha’a is the promise of a total change of scenery, a way of life of its own, in harmony with its preserved environment, people and local culture.Welcome to Le Taha’a world… The ultimate Tahitian hideaway… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Prestigia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Taha`a Island Resort And Spa
- Le Taha`a Island Hotel Tahaa
- Le Tahaa