We came to Le Taha'a for our belated Honeymoon. We stayed here first and then went on to stay in Bora Bora at the St. Regis. I would def come before Bora Bora. We loved both places but Le Taha'a was more our speed. It is more rustic but so private and beautiful! I loved kayaking and snorkeling right outside our room. You can explore the small islands close by the resort... Magically private! It is much less touristy than Bora Bora. The food was good... Not great. Food is better at the large resorts in Bora Bora but you sacrifice privacy. Also, our room also overlooked Bora Bora off in the distance.. Just fabulous!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome ! Ia Orana e Maeva !Part of the prestigious Relais & Châteaux collection,” Le Taha’a Island Resort and Spa “ welcomes you to a world of immaculate beauty, a timeless universe of refined authenticity. Located on the secluded Motu Tautau, facing the island of Taha’a on one side and the most perfect view of Bora Bora on the other side, the resort, inspired by traditional Polynesian architecture and style, hosts 60 remarkable suites and villas.Defined by the Relais & Chateaux philosophy, Le Taha’a is the promise of a total change of scenery, a way of life of its own, in harmony with its preserved environment, people and local culture.Welcome to Le Taha’a world… The ultimate Tahitian hideaway… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Taha`a Island Resort And Spa
- Le Taha`a Island Hotel Tahaa
- Le Tahaa