I loved everything about my visit to the Le Taha'a! Other than being too short a visit!
From the moment I was picked up by boat and got a glimse of my little island getaway to the lovely overwater bungalow, the ultimate deep tissue massage to the quaint little letter they send you when you depart...it was magic!
Really the place looks like Tarzan or Robinson Crusoe might have buildt it. It is amazing.
The coral gardens are right there to snorkel in. Really shallow though when I was there but that is why I like it.
If you want to get away from everything this is the place. If you need lots of nightly entertainment, don't bother with this private little getaway perfect for couples or someone who wants some solitude!
Next time I am bringing my husband!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome ! Ia Orana e Maeva !Part of the prestigious Relais & Châteaux collection,” Le Taha’a Island Resort and Spa “ welcomes you to a world of immaculate beauty, a timeless universe of refined authenticity. Located on the secluded Motu Tautau, facing the island of Taha’a on one side and the most perfect view of Bora Bora on the other side, the resort, inspired by traditional Polynesian architecture and style, hosts 60 remarkable suites and villas.Defined by the Relais & Chateaux philosophy, Le Taha’a is the promise of a total change of scenery, a way of life of its own, in harmony with its preserved environment, people and local culture.Welcome to Le Taha’a world… The ultimate Tahitian hideaway… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Taha`a Island Hotel Tahaa
- Le Taha`a Island Resort And Spa
- Le Tahaa