“Big selection of Pearl-Jewelry at reasonable price”
Review of SAB Pearls

SAB Pearls
Ranked #4 of 30 Shopping in Moorea
More attraction details
Owner description: Exquisite Tahitian Black Pearl Jewelry.Gold, diamonds, rhodium platted silver.Duty free. COURTESY SHUTTLE
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Just accidentally I found that shop and was attracted by the display of beautiful products in the windows. As the prices also seemed reasonably I went inside. Juliette helped me with advice and showing their jewelry - she understood that I just wanted a few small gifts to bring back home and there would be no big business. She served me with the same attention, advice and friendliness like I would expect for a big-tag item. I strongly recommend this place if you look for quality, design and price.

sabpearls, Propriétaire at SAB Pearls, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Thank you very much for your trust. It was a pleasure helping you finding the perfect gifts for your family and friends.
Hope to see you back soon.
Best regards.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. It's a smaller shop so the selection was smaller than I initially expected. But I still found a beautiful pearl pendent and plenty to choose from. The sales ladies were very gracious in opening every cabinet I wanted to take a look in and offering my husband refreshments while he waited. If I return to Moorea someday, I will be sure to visist SAB Pearls again!

sabpearls, Propriétaire at SAB Pearls, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Dear Natalie
Thank you very much for your trust. It was a pleasure helping you finding the perfect pearl.
Keep in touch. Hope to see you back soon.
Best regards.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Located in the shopping area of Moorea, the staff at SAB Pearls was very helpful and accommodating. My wife purchased a pair of Black Pearl earrings as an item for her to remember the wonderful vacation we had in the South Pacific. We highly recommend SAB Pearls when visiting Moorea, they have a vast selection and are extremely helpful and patient while one decides what they want to purchase.

Thank you very much for your comment. We are glad you stopped by our boutique and found what you were looking for.
We hope to see you back next year!
Best regards

Reviewed June 5, 2014

We went to a couple of pearl shops in Moorea to compare prices, but we found this store to be the best. There was a good range, prices to suit everyone's budget and the lady working there was very helpful. Also, we bought some pearl necklaces as gifts, and the packaging was much nicer than others - it came in a lovely box with a bow on it which makes for a much more presentable present.

Upon next visit to Moorea, wouldn't waste my time with other shops, will go directly here.

Thank you so much for your nice review.
I am happy you enjoy your pearls.
Wear them often, that 's the best compliment I can get.
Best Regards

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I came in to the store with my wife hoping to buy a pearl earrings as a souvenir for our trip to Moorea. Mind you, the place came in highly recommended by everyone at the hotel and locals alike. I was admiring one of the pearls on the tray and this ghastly yells at me to put the pearl down and says: "PLEASE DON'T PLAY WITH MY PEARLS, I DON'T PLAY WITH YOUR MARBLES." First of all, who says that?! HOW RUDE!!! That lady just proved that she is so uneducated.

sabpearls, Propriétaire at SAB Pearls, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Dear Sir,

I am really surprised by this advice as the 68 others all compliment my staff on their kind behaviour and professionalism...

We just received the Certificate of Excellence 2014...!!!

NEVER my two sales ladies or myself, have "yelled" on someone in the store...
NEVER we had any behaviour or education problems and if someone helps himself in a window or a tray without asking the sale lady first, then I think this person has an education problem...

I am also surprised you just left one advice on Tripadvisor and did not make any other comments about any other place. Good or bad..And if you came in November 2013, why now ?

My store being on Trip Advisor, I totally accept the different comments from my clients but I must admit I have huge doubts about yours.

So I encourage you to contact me directly on the store email and explain to me what happened .

Best Regards