“Super fun excursion!”

Albert ATV Fun Tours
Ranked #11 of 67 Tours in Moorea
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover the best land of Moorea with ATV! Volcano crater, point of view of Bounty, pinaples plantation, belevedere, Magic mountain. Free pick-up
Reviewed August 16, 2013

My husband and I booked this tour through our concierge at the Intercontinental on Moorea. I was really looking forward to this excursion, my husband not so much. But it proved to be totally worth every penny! The ATVs are in good shape, the island is majestic with amazing views Our tour guide, Louis, was the best part of the tour. Very knowledgeable about the island and very comedic. He is a good photographer too, we got many great "couple" shots!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

My husband and I went on a tour with Albert's in Moorea while on our honeymoon. We stayed at the Intercontinental and Albert's came and picked us up at our hotel. I had contacted Albert's Tours prior to our arrival in Moorea and had reserved the tour before our trip. I picked Albert's because they had great prices and good reviews. The service was very prompt. We enjoyed our tour guide and he knew so much about the island. We learned a lot from him, plus the tour was fun. Moorea is beautiful and we saw some wonderful views and sites. It is a great way to see the island. I'd definitely recommend booking with Albert's.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Our travel agent arranged this tour for us, and it was definitely the best excursion we did in Moorea. Albert Tours provides transportation to and from your hotel. You get a quick explanation of how to operate the ATV and you are off! The views of Moorea are amazing, and our tour guide really did a great job explaining the history of the island. He even offered to take pictures many times throughout the tour. A few tips- I would, like many other people, recommend sneakers and older clothing- it can be very muddy. It is also much colder in the island than on the beaches, and it rains much more often. It rained quite a lot when we were on the tour- and when we got back to our resort, we found out it had been sunny there all day. Bring a little cash for one stop where you can buy jams, juice, ice cream, or coffee. We actually ended up getting espressos to warm us up! If you don't like heights or are not an adventurous person- I would not do the ATVs. There were many times where we went up steep, very narrow roads at higher speeds. The side-by-side vehicle may feel safer for people who want a little more protection.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We took the Albert ATV tour and had a fantastic time! I made the reservation by phone and asked for an email confirmation which I never received, but we reconfirmed by phone before our trip. We were picked up at our hotel by Albert's and brought to their location where they provided individual instruction on how to operate the vehicles. We opted for the SSV (side-by-side) vehicles with a steering wheel and roll bar, so helmets weren't necessary. Our guides were Moana, Remiti, and Louis. They were highly entertaining, provided a lot of information about the island, and were great guides. They offered to take photos of the couples at all the stops - the Bounty plateau, pineapple fields, Belvedere, and Magic mountain (we could see our bungalow at the Hilton!). At the Agriculture school we sampled honey, jams, and fresh pineapple; we purchased a fresh pineapple juice (amazing) and Tiare ice cream (absolutely delicious!) There are restrooms there to use but they were out of soap and toilet paper. Tips: bring hand sanitizer, wet wipes, or tissues, sunscreen, sunglasses, camera or video, mosquito repellant and cash for goodies at the Ag school. We brought clothing just for this tour as well as old shoes, chances are good you will get muddy (much less on the SSV the ATV riders were really splattered with mud). This was the best tour of our entire trip and I would highly recommend it!

1  Thank tiffany8862
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Took the ATV tour with Louis and it was great. He gave us great insight of Moorea and he loves to take pictures. He is very patient and is super fun. Great way to see a part of the island. Te next day We then rented a car from them and we explored the island in depth. Honest and very reasonable.