Book In Advance
Tours from Moorea Jet Ski Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Moorea Jet Ski Tours
from $105.79
from $186.99
from $345.39
More Info
All reviews jet ski tour rays and sharks amazing experience underwater statues my husband and i great guide a lot of fun highly recommend this tour private tour amazing tour fish great trip cooks bay marine life niko momo skis
Selected filters
Reviewed January 26, 2019

January 20, 2019 was the BEST JET SKI EVER with Heiki (and Lucas Can-Can), leading our family of seven to an experience we will never forget! Heiki gave a history of the mountain region, as well as the two Bays we skied around! We fed the Stingray's and watch him feed the Lemon Sharks! Heiki and Lucas had a great sense of humor and very friendly, but professional! We lost our Go-Pro when my son was thrown off his ski, but Heiki didn't hesitate as he dove down free diving trying to retrieve the camera. Although he didn't recover the Go-Pro, at least he made the effort! We also loved the Manava Beach Resort and Spa Activities Desk Assistants (Pool Guys), naming: Teremoana, but I called him 'Koo-Kooie Nut' necklace guy! Very fun!
Loved the entire week with these fun people! Maururu Roa, Guys!! Onoahunuma Hitu, Jodi - old 67 year old lady!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed December 16, 2018

The Standard jetski tour includes swimming with the Sharks and Stinrays, however we had done the boat tour the day which also includes these. We customised our trip by spending 2 hours jetskiing almost the whole way around the island.

Date of experience: December 2018
2  Thank sarahgraves
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Our guide....Niko....awesome! Felt very comfortable and safe with him during our trip both on sea and land. He was great at explaining the history of the island, the underwater tikis, the habits of the marine life, and had great knowledge of the flora and fauna of the island during our 4x4 tour! Amazing time! Well worth the money and time!

Sam & Sarah

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank Expedition214719
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Nico was amazing! We had such a great time. He was nothing but friendly and encouraging since I was afraid of the sting rays and not the best jet ski driver. I was able to get over my fear and I really enjoyed myself today. I recommend this tour to all!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful experience by jet ski, even with bad weather, which finally gave us a colorful Rainbow surrounding the bay! Thanks Nico, great guide and photographer

Date of experience: August 2018