“Lots of options for different budgets”

Tahia Exquisite Tahitian Pearls Moorea
Ranked #7 of 30 Shopping in Moorea
More attraction details
Owner description: Created in 1993 in a little store on Moorea , our brand manages now 6 stores on Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora. You can be assured to find the perfect selection of Tahitian pearls harvested from our farm in Fakarava. Other services we provide like top multilingual staffs, 30 days money back guarantees, a lifetime upgrade programs and US and European Customer services makes a perfect balance when our customers make their choice. We look forward to serve you.
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Like many guests visiting Moorea and the Tahia pearl shop, my husband and I were on our honeymoon and wanted to buy something to commemorate the event. We went to all of the different pearl shops across the four islands we visited. We saw a lot of beautiful pearls at various prices in various settings. The one I fell in love with was at Robert Wan but was too expensive. We came across Tahia on our walk into town. They had a ot of different pearl / diamond setting combinations. What was great was that I found one that I liked within our price range but the pearl wasn't the right color or size. Matt, the custom representative, found me a pearl that worked better with the setting. He was able to swap it and have it delivered to my hotel the next day. Matt was also not very pushy when it came to trying to sell me anything, which I greatly liked. It was a great pearl buying experience overall.

1  Thank mellija
frank_tahia, Responsable relations clients at Tahia Exquisite Tahitian Pearls Moorea, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Dear valued customer.
We are honoured for your great review and congratulations again on your honeymoon!
I wanted you both to know that It was a great pleasure meeting and working with you. Obtaining a perfect memory that makes our clients excited is winner!
Thank you again for your kind words.
Tahia and her team awaits to see you again in the future.

Mat.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I wanted something extra special for my mother and daughters to treasure and keep from Moorea Tahiti. "Tahia" Pearls was top of my list, I had already been to many pearl shops before over the years in French Polynesia and had purchased from them before. Their exceptional customer service,quality and workmanship continues to shine each year and I always return to Tahia and continue to promote them whenever I can. Matapo Mautari will help you to try and achieve your "dream piece" and even organise for you to be picked up from your hotel. The staff really do seem like friends not staff. Tahia pearls have a very real quality product and fantastic service all combined with genuine Tahitian kindness. I can't wait to go back. I'm already saving!
See you next time "Tahia" Pearls and thank you. Mauruuru roa.

Sue
Byron Bay, Australia.

Dear Sue
Thank you for choosing us again and especially for bringing in new customers for this time.
Its always a unique experience welcoming back a return customer and congratulations for your new purchase this trip.
We will keep on maintaing our standard and get even more better for your future trip.

Tahia and her team will always be ready to welcome you and your party back next trip.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband and I wanted Tahitian black pearls to mark our experience in Tahiti for our honeymoon. We visited three different Tahia stores--two in Moorea and one in Bora Bora. We liked the service in all three stores and the quality of the Tahitian pearls is, by far, the best at Tahia versus their competitors, even Robert Wan stores in the resorts. You get better prices combined with better quality choices at Tahia. It is worth the taxi ride from your hotel.

We especially appreciated the excellent service provided by the Tahia store near the Mayflower restaurant--not sure of the address. It is managed by Matupo Mautairi. He was so helpful in helping us decide and was very accommodating in providing us with transportation when we wanted to come back for more pearl purchases. He sent a driver, which is more than any of his competitors would even consider doing.

frank_tahia, Responsable relations clients at Tahia Exquisite Tahitian Pearls Moorea, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Congratulations on your Honeymoon!
Tahia and her Team want you both to know that we really appreciate hearing the experience that you faced while shopping with us. Its one of the important goal in our brand "excellent Service."
Sure enough your purchase is always going to reflect those fond memories of your Honeymoon and we will always be ready to welcome you back next time you are in our waters!

Mat and Tahia Team!

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We bought a few pearl bracelets from this shop (Tahia); they were beautiful and very reasonable in price. Upon our return, one of the bracelets unfortunately broke. The customer service number was not working, so we emailed the shop directly. We were contacted immediately by Matapo Mautairi, who gave us a few options to resolve the issue. He suggested that we take the bracelet to our local jeweler (since we live in Canada) to have it fixed. He asked us to fax the bill, and Tahia covered all the repair costs. It would have been very easy for Tahia to ignore us given that we live on the other side of the world, but they gave us an exceptional service that I have not seen with many companies. Whenever we have more pearls to buy, we will definitely only shop at Tahia, because we know we will be taken care of. Thanks again Mat!!!

Frankie

frank_tahia, Manager at Tahia Exquisite Tahitian Pearls Moorea, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Dear customer.
Thank you for reviewing our Brand and operations. You are absolutely right about our services since when we sell any jewelry in our brand it has a one year warranty just in case anything happens. We are also happy that you and our Brand manage to have everything resolved!
Keeping our customers happy is important to our Brand.

Tahia, Mat and the Team.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Tahia has the most beautiful tahitian pearls and their customer service was wonderful. They provided us transportation to and from the shop. I am soo glad I purchased a necklace and earrings b/c I now have such a great memory/ souvenir from my amazing honeymoon. We were very pleased with everything.