“Tahia's Warranty Policy”

Tahia Exquisite Tahitian Pearls Moorea
Ranked #6 of 31 Shopping in Moorea
More attraction details
Owner description: Created in 1993 in a little store on Moorea , our brand manages now 5 stores on Tahiti, Moorea , Bora Bora islands . You can be assure to find the perfect selection of Tahitian pearls, harvested in our farm of Fakarava and a top multilingual service, a 30 days money back guarantee, a lifetime upgrade policy, a US and European Customer services. It will be our pleasure to serve you.
Leland, North Carolina
“Tahia's Warranty Policy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

We were on an Oceania cruise to the South Pacific last Jan. when we purchased beautiful Tahia pearl necklace and earrings. They are very special to me, as they were an anniversary present from my husband. A few months after we returned home, I discovered a pearl was missing from one of the earrings. I contacted Tahia, since there is a one year warranty. They couldn't have been more helpful! I sent them the earrings, and the pearl was replaced. I am so happy to recommend the company. Their customer service is the best I've even seen. I dealt with Mat Matapo, and he kept me informed every step of the way.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Linda W

Mesa, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A "Must Visit" for Pearl Shoppers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

I don't think a trip to Tahiti would be complete unless you visited Tahia's for a look at their truly exquisite black pearl jewelry. We fell in love with the Society Islands back in 2007 when we took our first cruise on the Ms Paul Gauguin. We decided that such a wonderful trip had to be celebrated with the purchase of a black pearl and our friends introduced us to Matapo at Tahia's on the island of Moorea. To sum it up...he was fantastic to deal with and the pearls and jewelry were the best we had seen on our trip. Matapo even was friendly, informative, creative and did everything he could to make our purchase a wonderful and fun experience. We were so impressed with the craftsmanship and the service we received we have gone back three times to make our pearl purchases. In our opinion there is no better place to shop for black pearls. Matapo and Tahia's jewelry win each time we have a chance to visit the islands.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank DTMAC2
Mesa, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Definitely worth the trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

This was our third trip to Tahiti and we specifically went to Tahia's for our pearls. It doesn't take long to notice that Tahia has an artistry in her work with pearl jewelry. It is absolutely beautiful. We have dealt with Matapo each time and Tahia has the best pricing and works well with every customer. We brought our friends with us and they noticed the difference in the quality of jewelry at Tahia's and the staff once again came through with good pricing and excellent quality. I won't go to any other place than Tahia's for my pearls. We were traveling on the great MS Paul Gauguin and Tahia's has a taxi to pick us up at the dock and drop us back off. I was so glad that Tahia's survived this economic downturn and we added to our pearl collection. They are reputable and I highly recommend Tahia for anyone in search of the beautiful Tahitian black pearl. We love our pearls and smile when we wear this unique jewelry.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Brendava
Foley, Alabama
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“WONDERFUL !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

Beside loving the people of Moorea, We love Tahia and her staff. We have been to The South Pacific for 10 years in a row and always look forward to seeing the people and Tahia's new designs. I have many pieces of Tahia's and wear them MUCH more than I do my diamonds. You could not ask for nicer people.They go above and beyond to be sure you get what you desire. We look forward to returning for a 11th trip someday! And we are sure they will make us feel like family.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Mary Jane T
Danville, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“customer service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

Tahia pearls customer service is more than perfect. I recently had to have my pearl bracelet restrung. I live in Central Pa and was unsure how the process would go. Mat was awesome and the service was perfect. I mailed my bracelet and had continual feedback on the process with a speedy return. The bracelet looks great. I would highly recommend Tahia Pearls. I love mine!

Visited August 2012