“Awesome place and comparable to Allo’s!”
Review of Pizza Daniel

Pizza Daniel
Ranked #8 of 73 Restaurants in Moorea
Boston, Massachusetts
“Awesome place and comparable to Allo’s!”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

We were visiting from the U.S and love pizza. My wife loved this place so much. I don’t think it was too hard to find, but closer to the side of the island where there is less happening (away from the stores and bays). She tried the vegetarian and I tried the pizza that had lamb and sausage on it. I can’t remember the name. If I remember correctly, all the pizzas are 1300 francs each. The pizzas are a modest size, thin crust (think Domino’s pizza), and delicious. My wife wasn’t crazy about the olives on her pizza since they all had pits inside of them. I think it’s just a cultural difference. They do not take credit cards (most food places don’t on Moorea), but we were able to pay with francs and U.S dollars. The man is very nice and woman is friendly. They can both speak English. We think their house is connected to their business, just like Snack Mahana. Not sure if they have a restroom, but we never tried. You can eat there (we did) and I don’t think they charge more. My wife loved staring at how they both worked so well together making crazy amounts of pizza to the point she said, “We have to come back here again tomorrow.” So we did and she had the vegetarian pizza again, as I tried the one with ham, onions (can’t remember the name). They are cheaper than Allo’s, but when my wife tried that pizza, she felt it was slightly better than Daniel’s. For this reason, we give Daniel’s 4 out of 5 stars. It does get busy around dusk (6:30pm). Bon appetite!

• Visited August 2014

Austin, Texas
“Pizza on the Island of Moorea”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We stopped in on this cute pizza place on Moorea. It was an open air stand with cute seats like tree stumps. They were very welcoming and really friendly! We ordered the Moorea pizza and it was delicious! Daniel was nice enough to take our picture and then we left to explore more of the island.

• Visited July 2014
Kailua, Hawaii
“Fantastic Wood-Fired Pizza!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Daniel's pizza is some of the best pizza I've had thus far! Although their English is pretty basic, Daniel and Jan welcome you with true Polynesian spirit...we felt quite at home here! Everyone laughed and had a great time, on top of an amazing array of pizzas! Tried the paysan, the seafood, Moorea, and Lorraine...much different than our typical Pizza Hut and Boston's back in the states...fresh ingredients...all baked in less than 10 minutes to perfection!

• Visited July 2014
New York City, New York
“The best pizza ever!!!'”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Thank you so much Daniel for your nice welcome and your delicious pizza!!!! That s the place to eat !!!

Visited July 2014
Kula, Hawaii
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pizza EVER!!”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Amazingly good pizza, we ate there quite few times and it's one I'd love to try again and again. Fresh ingredients mixed with a cute little view and multiple different types to choose from. All cooked in a pizza oven :)

Visited September 2013