“Great Dive”
Review of Topdive Moorea

Topdive Moorea
More attraction details
Owner description: Sharks are plentiful at this outstanding diving site that includes a shallow lagoon and deep outside reef.
Toronto, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great Dive”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We did two 2-tank dives in Bora Bora and a 1-tank dive in Moorea with Top Dive. We booked online in advance and got a discount.

Our dives with Top Dive were awesome. We felt extremely comfortable with the staff who spoke great English, were very professional and gave comprehensive pre-dive summaries of each dive. They provide all the gear (including wetsuits) and it was in good shape. The boats were good and there was fresh pineapple and water on hand for the divers.

We were picked up from our hotels in both Bora Bora and Moorea - on time and exactly as indicated in the confirmation emails I'd had when I booked.

In terms of wildlife, the dives were amazing. In Moorea we saw lots of fish and a large sea turtle. In Bora Bora we saw lots of black tipped reef sharks, 3m lemon sharks and absolutely huge (3-4m manta rays). The water was warm, clear and beautiful.

I had an issue equalizing on my first dive and the divemaster was very patient and helped me until I got the issue sorted out. It could have been stressful, but Niko (in Moorea) handled it really well.

In Bora Bora Delphine took care of us and was great.

Our experience with Top Dive was extremely positive.

Visited May 2013

Adelaide, Australia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“could be better”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

great diving - lots of sharks and lots of fun
but need to be more professional - no paperwork and the whole experience felt like staff going through motions. also there was no dive computers. I had 2 long dives where I had to trust the dive master and the dives were approx. 20-23 m for approx. 40 min. I had a mild headache for the rest of the day. on reflection I realised I was diving on air and the divemaster was on nitrox. I dived the next day on bora bora and with a computer and nitrox and on similar dives had to extend my safety stops before exiting. dives great and staff was friendly enough but too casual in approach. also my 1st stage was leaking as well. really needs to pick up the game on safety and I would think carefully if I would go with topdive moorea again. topdive bora bora was completely different and I rated them 5*s.

Visited April 2013
Denver, Colorado
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Great Diving Experience”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We dove at Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora. All were fantastic, Tahiti was the least spectacular, but all three were among the best diving we've ever done. When we got to Haaii, it seemed dull after French Polynesia.

The pre-purchased dive packages were an excellent value, and saved a lot of time since we only had to do paper work once.

Visited April 2013
“Great knowledge fun staff i had a blast”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Probably the best group of diver instructors ive ever dove with at moorea and at bora bora highly recomend you dive lots here. Top dive gets 11 outta 10 from me

Visited March 2013
Curitiba, PR
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Moorea Dive”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Excelent crew!
Amazing dive spots, beautiful places!
Really enjoyed! Moorea is a magical place!
had a wonderful time!