“Sooo much fun!!!”
Review of ATV Moorea Tours

ATV Moorea Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: The best way to discover the island of Moorea ,An adventure which the whole family will enjoy in total security
Pasadena, California
“Sooo much fun!!!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

When I was planning our honeymoon/anniversary trip I was looking into what excursions to book for our visit to Moorea. I came across this opinion and it sounded like fun. Both my husband and I loved it! Riding the ATV's was so much fun and the sights are amazing. Also our tour guide was awesome. He was funny and entertaining. He knew all about the island and wasn't boring at all. If you're visiting Moorea this is one thing you should definitely try. I'm so glad I did.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Dallas, Texas
“Awesome!!!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We booked with the concierge at Intercontinental Moorea. We were picked up on time and off to the tour. The tour guide was amazing, he was very informative and we had a great time! Thank you for the pictures we received afterwards and for making this a memorable tour!

Melbourne, Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Breath taking”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

The ATV tour was the highlight of our trip. The tour kept getting better and better. (Be sure to do the 3 hour tour otherwise you will miss out on some magnificent views). The guide was awesome, not only was he friendly but he was full of information and facts about Moorea. This is a MUST do activity when staying in Moorea. We highly recommend it.

Manalapan, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Amazing tour!!!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

My husband and I highly recommend this tour in Moorea!!! Karine and Philippe are excellent. I booked the adventure tour online prior to our trip and Karine was very quick in responding to my questions. The day of the tour, Karine picked us up and dropped us off at our hotel. Philippe was an excellent tour guide and so knowledgeable on the island. We learned lots of cool facts and visited many interesting places during the tour. The view at the top of the mountain was spectacular. The ATV was so fun to ride! After the tour, Karine sent us a link with the photos that Philippe took during the excursion. Definitely a must-do in Moorea!

Visited October 2013
Singapore, Singapore
5 attraction reviews
“Excellent experience and a great tour of Moorea”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We had an excellent guide, a great experience and a lot of fun. The scenery and the views were amazing. The final in Magic Mountain was unique.
We would do it again if back in Moorea.
The whole team of ATV Moorea tours is both professional and friendly.

Visited October 2013