“Great way to knock off all your site-seeing in one day”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Marama Tours

Marama Tours
Ranked #16 of 51 Tours in Tahiti
More attraction details
Owner description: Tahiti is the ultimate escape … Here are some of the excursions and activities you can enjoy in French Polynesia. ● Circle Island Tour ● 4X4 Mountain Safari Marama Tours offers one of the largest, newest and most comfortable air-conditioned fleets in Tahiti.
Vancouver, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great way to knock off all your site-seeing in one day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

We did the half-day circle the island tour with Marama Tours.

It's great that you can see everything you need to see in about 4 hours, that leaves the rest of your time in Tahiti for relaxing or other excursions. Our guide Jean-Baptiste was VERY knowledgeable and friendly. He spoke fluent English.

We booked our tour ahead of time online. I liked that they took credit card as most places only took local cash. They were very quick to respond via email to any questions.

Would reccomend this excursion.

Visited May 2012

Chicago, Illinois
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“BEST TOURS IN FRENCH POLYNESIA. MARAMA TOURS !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2012

I just returned from a week stay in Tahiti/Moorea and wanted to pass on the excellent experience I had with Marama Tours. They are simply the best, from very friendly professional staff to on time pick-ups every time. They simply provide the best tours of all the islands. One simply cannot go wrong with them.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank tedj45
Ridgetown
661 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 452 helpful votes
“Circle Tour of Tahiti and Tiki Village Tour in Moorea”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2012

We booked two tours with Leonie at the Marama Tours desk at the Sofitel Resort in Tahiti. These were the circle tour of Tahiti (half day) and the Tiki Village tour in Moorea.

We just wish to say how much we enjoyed both of these tours and both of our tour guides (Leonie in Tahiti and Timoto in Moorea). We appreciated the personal service and flexibility shown by all concerned. This made these tours special and above and beyond the usual level of service.

Visited March 2012
california
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“easy transportation for cruise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2012

We used Marama for transportation from the airport to the cruise ship and back. Michael was easy to contact by email, the van was waiting for us right outside the doors and we were whisked away to the cruise ship. Very efficient, especially when you are arriving in Papeete late at night and everyone is tired! We were given a voucher for our return trip, which allowed us to stay on the ship longer than if we used the ship's transfer. Our shuttle arrived within 5 to 10 minutes of our agreed time. Thanks Michael!

Visited December 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Thanks to Marama Tours I got my passport back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2011

I recently had the pleasure of visiting Tahiti and received transport from airport to hotel and from ferry to airport with Marama Tours. Everything went smoothly and I really appreciate that since I was there for my wedding/honeymoon.

However, this isn't just a "thank you for job well done"... I wanted to specifically recognize what a wonderful job the employees, Yvette and Mihi, did. On the evening of 11/15/11 they picked my husband and me up from the Aremiti Ferry and took us to the Papeete Airport. Almost immediately after arriving I realized that I had lost my passport and credit cards. Hopefully you've never experienced that feeling while traveling in a foreign country but please know it was without a doubt one of the scariest moments in my entire life. I realized that I was literally at that moment stranded in a foreign country. Both Yvette and Mihi could've very easily taken the attitude that their job there was done after dropping me off at the airport. However both of these ladies stayed behind and made numerous phone calls on my behalf until at LAST my passport was found on Moorea!! Not only that but they also drove us across the street to the hotel AND picked up my passport the next morning from the ferry and brought it to me. I can now honestly say I am home safe and sound in the US because of the help I received from these two ladies (especially Yvette).

Too many times service like that is overlooked but I wanted to take a second to let everyone know... it is because of women like Yvette and Mihi that people keep coming back. Please tell them both thank you on my behalf!! Next time we come back (because there will definitely be a 2nd trip!) let them know that drinks are on me! :)

Mauruuru!!!