Cabins on the Bluff
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Kenai River Lodge(Soldotna)(Great Value!)
$99
$119
$92
Soldotna Inn(Soldotna)
$79
Hotels.com
Best Western King Salmon Motel(Soldotna)(Great Value!)
$129
Priceline
Uptown Motel(Kenai)(Great Value!)
$88
Aspen Extended Stay Suites(Kenai)(Great Value!)
$89
$71
$139
$129
QualityInn
Kenai Airport Hotel(Kenai)(Great Value!)
$76
$99
All reviewscook inletfire pithighly recommend these cabinskenai peninsulaevery morningchuckredoubtdishwasherpoppysoldotnaalaskamountains
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Awesome situated cabins for views and peace and quiet. Cabins were up to a very high standard with every appliance you could want. It was a great end to 3 incredible weeks in Alaska. especially when mummy moose came with her baby to say goodbye on the last day.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

The cabins are very nice and clean! You can't beat the view. We stayed in cabin 5 and it was beautiful. Sleeps 6-7 comfortably. Two bedrooms with 3/4 bathrooms (no tub but extra large rooms). Another room w/ bunk beds. There's even a washer & dryer! Would recommend! A++

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

These cabins are perfect. The host has thought of everything that would make one's stay enjoyable and comfortable. The big thing for me is the washer and dryer. We had to pack lightly so I have to do a little wash. With these inside of the room- well it is a blessing! There is a million dollar view from out front porch that my husband and I never get tired of. Also there is a grill for every cabin and a few fire pits complete with wood! We are staying here one more night. I am going to hate leaving! I highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank bea53_10
Reviewed November 28, 2013

We can say that the cabin is beautiful, clean, very well equipped.
Or that the view of the ocean and volcanoes are astonishing.
Or that we could make wonderful campfires (when not winding).
Or that Chuck is not only a great host for the minor details thru everything you need (including the campfires).
Or that from here we visited so many beautiful places around Kenai with all its wildlife (eagles, black and brown bears, ermines, squirrels, swans, seals, ducks, salmons, mooses,…), glaciers and views.
It is not enough… No review will ever be fair…
We had stayed in the Fireweed cabin for 18 days of a 2 month trip around Alaska & Yukon. Our trip was special, staying here was the best closure we could have.
We have waited for 8 years to see again the Northern Lights and we could see them from here.
A beautiful 180º. degree arch starting from Mount Redoubt that turned to green curtains that we will not forget.
It was our third time in Alaska. We will come back, maybe it will take a long time, but for sure we will be back right here.
From our hearts thanks Chuck, Julie & Maya.
You & your cabins are special and we can feel a special touch. You will be always in our minds.
Our love,
Lia & Luis

Room Tip: All the cabins have beautiful views and the same quality.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2013

This was our second trip to Alaska and we wish we would have known about Cabins on the Bluff the first time we went. The first thing we saw upon arrival was a moose. The view is breath taking. The cabin was stellar. We loved ever single bit of it. It was fully stocked with everything we needed. We just added food. The bed was so comfy and it was nicely decorated. I called Chuck to ask if I could buy some laundry soap and he brought it to me and gave it to me with no charge. It is everything the pictures show and more. I will be back and I will stay here.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple