“Dimitris: Best in Bethel”

Dimitri's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Bethel
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Dimitri's offers decent variations of Greek and Italian dining. The calzone, pizza, lasagna, and most of the Greek food is decent.

1  Thank James M

Reviewed April 4, 2012

I live in Bethel and eat there often, really enjoy there Pizza!!!!

2  Thank deb521
Reviewed June 7, 2011

I travelled to Bethel, Alaska for work and I asked around before I left about different places to eat. One place kept popping up: Dimitri's. When I arrived at the hotel and I asked about places to eat, the first place they mentioned was Dimitri's. Bethel isn't a big town and there aren't a lot of choices for places to eat, but everyone seemed to be consistent when praising it so I had to check it out.

Like most restaurants in Bethel, it's fairly small and it caters mostly to locals. They serve Greek and Italian, as well as a few other dishes. The server was very friendly and helpful. I had the spaghetti with meatballs, which came with a house salad and garlic bread. The house salad was mostly lettuce with a slice of tomato, covered with a vinegar and oil based dressing. It didn't look like much, but it was very good. The spaghetti dinner was excellent. I was stuffed when I left.

As far as local choices go, it's the best restaurant I visited all week I was there.

7  Thank weary_traveller25