America's Best Inn & Suites York
Rodeway Inn(Meridian)
Comfort inn(Meridian)
Western Motel(Meridian)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 23, 2011

The staff is friendly. Howeever, House Keeping steal pillows and charge it to the customer. you will find these charges later in your bill. I stayed on Dec 17, 2010 in my way to Texas. I forget My Pellow in the room. Comming back from Texas, they put me in the same room. I found out that they are using my pillow inside the room. According the the front disk any thing that they found the keep it for 15 days. When I left, they charge me for missing pillows. this hotel steal from me twice. They steal my pillow and the charge me for missing pillows. I have used the hotel more than two time going back and forth. Definetly they have lost my bussiness forever, and they are worth investigation. becaureful, make sure to check the room with the front desk before checking in and after check out. I called the manager and explain to her the situation. She told me that she is going to do something about it. She never done anything. I agree with the previous review that the carpet is very dirty.

Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank DaysINNOmar
Reviewed January 17, 2011

I am from atlanta georgia . We stayed at daysinn hotel in york AL for two nights on Dec 27 ,2010. The staff was very nice and friendly .The rooms were very clean and comfortable. Hotel is in good condition and clean The room had a t.v,mini fridge,and a microwave.If I ever come to york, al,I would stay in daysinn .

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank amitajitumargimegh
Reviewed July 31, 2010

this hotel was a random pick on a trip from tx to md, and man was it a bad one. The floor is turning our feet black, there's scratches and marks all over the walls, mold growing on the lamp shades, ash tray/cards/trash behind the tv, the markings on the a/c are done with taped on post-its. There's a dark spray of something above the bath (i hope it's just mold). Oh and the nightlife! People who aren't even staying here are wondering around the hotel doing stuff.. Dunno what and not sure I wanna find out. Only plus is the lady at the front desk was nice.. First warning sign should have been the bullet proof glass over the speaking hole at the window.

Reviewed May 5, 2009

We stayed at the Days Inn on our annual trip from South Texas to Maine, we were very satisfied with our stay. The location, room rate, cleanliness, the staff was very down home friendly and accommodating. We will be staying there from now on.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple