“Great Mexican Food”

Huatulco Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Winfield
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 4, 2013

They are open just about all the time. They have the best Mexican food that i have ever had. No matter what we ordered, it was good. The staff was very courteous.

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I come back to my hometown of brilliant every weekend now. I always enjoy going here. The owner is so friendly and always accommodative. They always know what we want to eat. They even make suggestion of trying some foods similar to our taste. I highly recommend this place. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

I eat here about three times a month. The food is always great and the owner is always friendly. The tacos al carbon are my favorite, always delicious and more than I can eat.

1  Thank Davesmoney
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

My nephew found mop string in his food. They said it was a string around the beef when it comes in. I think that is Not likely. I won't eat there again.

1  Thank HarleyTraveler1987
Reviewed February 6, 2013

A taste of old Mexico inside this little place.Traditional cooking done fresh as you order.Clean,good service.A must when you are in tis area!