All reviewshuddle housefront deskgreat hotelgas stationhalfway pointcomplimentary breakfaststaff was extremely helpfulplace to stayclean roomsexcellent stayoff the highwaythe hotel staffgreat roomeasy accessenjoyed our staywe've stayednext morning
Reviewed October 12, 2017

Everyone thinks the Hamptons are way too expensive. Not so. Always comfortable, super clean and always friendly staff and super comparable in price. When we travel, we always try to stay at a Hampton .

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 6, 2017

Pebble at the front desk is a charm and blessing after a long day of travel. Best staff and best attitude overall of any Hilton property I have visited.

The Winfield town is charming.

I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank cl0yceg
Reviewed September 27, 2017

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The room was clean and quiet.this is the third year in a row that we have stayed here for a weekend. We will be back again. Parking is available for vehicles with trailers.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank DavidT9507
Reviewed September 27, 2017

We loved this Hampton Inn. They are so friendly and have such good manners. The rooms were very clean. We thought the location was good and safe. There is an antique store in town my husband loved too.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 608theresab
Reviewed September 19, 2017

Most friendly and helpful people ever, so lovely and great first impression of hotel. Everything about the hotel was exceptional, and I don't give praise lightly. It was clean, stylish, roomy with excellent service. Food was beyond good. Staff attentive and efficient. Room itself was well equipped and comfortable. I could go on but suffice it to say I was very pleased with my stay. I hope to be back in the future.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family