“Awesome!”

Hampton Inn Winfield
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Winfield
Reviewed February 18, 2014

By far the best experience I've had staying at a hotel. The beds were amazingly comfortable, breakfast was awesome, and the coffee was GREAT! The whole building was spotlessly clean, and the room smelled pleasant. The showers are the biggest I've seen, with easy temp control and adjustable shower heads.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 13, 2014

This was by far the best Hampton Inn I have ever stayed at! Rooms were great, but the staff was just fantastic! Friendly and helpful. We were "stuck" for snow and were treated like family by the staff. Was able to get my work done AND enjoy the hotel!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

This hotel did not disappoint. We always stay at Hamptons whenever we can. My husband and I both have bad backs and their beds are great! Everything is always clean and comfortable and another main reason we stay there is the complimentary hot breakfast. Always great!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 9, 2014

My only problem with Hampton Inn is their "No Pets Policy". I travel 75% of the year and use Hampton Inn quite a bit as that is what our company uses. My pets are my traveling companions and are well mannered. Other than that the hotel was nice and the people are friendly.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Comfortable bed, quiet room, good breakfast and a hassle-free stay. Just outside the town of Winfield, just off Johnny Micheal Spann Highway (named after the CIA officer killed during the Qala-i-Janghi prison uprising in Afghanistan in November 2001), it seems to be the best option for a decent night's sleep. Rate was $99.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

The staff at this Hampton Inn in Winfield, AL was very friendly and helpful. From the time I booked by room over the telephone until the time I checked out this staff was extremely helpful to me. From recommending a local restaurant to a late check out, this staff did everything they could to help me out.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I stay here a few times each month because my mom lives in a nursing facility in Winfield. The staff is wonderful and know me by name. My daughter came to meet me here and the young lady at the front desk called my room without even looking it up. My daughter was quite impressed. They always make my stay pleasant. The complimentary breakfast is wonderful. Rooms are clean and the bed is so comfortable, I have thought about buying a mattress from them! I have stayed in other Hampton's and been pleased, but the hotel in Winfield is by far my favorite.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Winfield
Holiday Inn Guin
#2 of 2 in Guin
Hamilton Holiday Motel
Hamilton Holiday Motel
#3 of 4 in Hamilton

Been to Hampton Inn Winfield? Share your experiences!