All reviews huddle house front desk great hotel complimentary breakfast staff was extremely helpful halfway point stay there again room was clean off the highway a nice place to stay would recommend this hotel to anyone great room excellent stay southern hospitality easy access the hotel staff oatmeal
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We had never stayed at a Hampton Inn before. It exceeded our expectations, but the reason we chose this hotel was for the manager, Beth Lucas. The hotel was clean, the staff as friendly as they come. This is a gem of a hotel.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Of the hundreds of Hampton Inn's I have stayed in this is the worst as far as local accomodations go- restaurants are non-existant, limited food choices at breakfast bar. This property is less than an hour out of Birmingham, not really that far

Reviewed May 20, 2013

The beds are from heaven. The breakfast is AMAZING (not a simple continental like the others, but this one has servants to help you, and they offer hot and cold cereals, juices, water, coffee, etc, huge waffles, eggs, meats, fruits, and so much more.) Staff is great, room is always clean and crisp. No loud noises, cant hear the highway that is nearby. Saltwater pool is fantastic. Sometimes, they even offer complimentary dinner. STAY HERE!

Room tip: large, upgraded rooms. beautiful bathrooms, which are roomy as well. they have everything you could possibly need. forget something? they will have a complimentary replacement waiting at the front desk when you get there!
Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I arrived very late and was greeted by a friendly staff member who was prepared for my arrival and quickly processed by registration. The room was quiet, clean and the bed comfortable. I slept well and felt safe and secure. In the morning I had a perfect breakfast and delicious hot coffee and was on my way. I would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Great Hotel. I was in the middle of a two week trip. I was completely exhausted when I got to the Hampton In Winfield. The staff made me feel like I was the most important thing that was taking place at that time. This is how all businesses should treat their guests. Well done.