$99
$67
$52
$78
$68
Hamilton Holiday Motel(Hamilton)(Great Value!)
$45
$52
  • Restaurant
$60
$58
All reviewshuddle housefront deskgreat hotelhalfway pointcomplimentary breakfaststaff was extremely helpfulplace to stayclean roomsexcellent stayoff the highwaythe hotel staffeasy accessenjoyed our staywe've stayednext morningwafflesthe breakfast area
Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here by chance after not seeing a sign for the hotel we had wanted to stay at in Jasper Alabama. My husband & I were exhausted after driving several hundred miles in our move across country. The hotel staff was so friendly & helpful. We were given an awesome discount for my husband being a veteran. The woman at the frOnt desk gave us menus to 2 restaurants that delivered when we mentioned how tired we were. She thought we might not want to drive anywhere. The room was super clean, nicely furnished & extremely comfortable. We loved the beds & pillows. The shower was nice, not a tub shower combo but a nice big shower with glass doors & excellent water flow. The free hot breakfast the next morning was good, eggs, sausage, waffles, assorted pastries, & good hot coffee!! The morning staff was cheerful & pleasant. The hotel was quiet and was convenient beIng right off Hwy 78. We recommend this place highly!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Caligurrl61
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We stopped here for one night during a road trip and loved this hotel, it was very nice and clean, the beds were comfortable. It appeared to be fairly new. The front desk staff was extremely friendly! The cheesy ham and eggs were DELICIOUS for breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I stay in Hampton Inns most of a 100 nights yearly. This one was great. Almost new, totally clean, great facilities -- and a super friendly, helpful staff. (One day I didn't get out of my room untio after 1:00 pm. The housekeeping staff had already left--no fault of theirs, but I didn't expect them to prep my room. But when I returned 2 hours later someone (I suspect from the front desk) had come up and fully cleaned and prepped my room. WOW!!!) This is a great place! (PS:As a guy who really likes a cool room -- this place really delivers -- air/heat units are working GREAT, too!)

Room Tip: In any hotel, avoid the first floor if you want to be in the quieter sleep areas.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Mary G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Winfield, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Steve,

Thank you for your review. Here at our hotel we are very happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed and I will let Debra know that she helped make your trip great! We hope to see you again soon!

~Mary~

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Stayed here due to the location right off the interstate. Close enough for easy access yet far enough away that there was NO traffic noise. It was extremely clean, comfortable and located close to restaurants. The price was surprising for this quality of a hotel and one of the cheapest I have found anywhere. Don't let the price fool you though, it is a high quality hotel with all the amenities you get with any other establishment. I wish all these hotels were priced the same. I will definitely stay here again if I ever have the need to. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Lesia,

Thank you for taking the time to leave comments regarding your recent stay with us. It is our goal to make EVERY stay an enjoyable one and we hope to have a chance to dazzle again!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

We were in town for a funeral and this was the closest hotel available. It was very clean, very affordable and the people were nice. Not much around there but a gas station. You will need to drive a few miles into the town for food etc.

Room Tip: The address in the GPS routes you toward the town but the hotel is directly off of the interstate.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Donnie,

Thanks for your kind comments about your stay at our hotel. Hope to see you return again soon. Safe travels!