Being a young couple late 20's recently engaged we spent our first night at this hotel. We got 2 nights at this hotel included in our flight so it was an extra two days in San Jose.
It was a good hotel. Friendly service, good hospitality, excellent location, decent view from fourth floor. Two streets away from the Grand Hotel which we stayed for one night. It was clean, well maintained and super inexpensive.
I recommend it for 1 or 2 nights in the city.
Do not come here if you expect high class or resort style rooms. It is a small city hotel which is worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Jose, Costa Rica's capital city, is the ever–growing center of the country's urban lifestyle, and Morazan Hotel & Casino is right at the heart of it all. Whether you're looking to visit the city's landmarks, such as the National Theatre, learn about Costa Rican art, culture or history in one of our many museums, including the National and Jade Museums filled with wondrous pieces of aboriginal heritage, partake on business activities in one of the thousands of companies and institutions allocated in San Jose, enjoy the local and international gastronomy or simply have a good time making part of the city's nightlife, this is the place to be. At Morazan you don't stay with strangers, you visit friends, and we are always happy to do anything in our reach to make sure you have a wonderful time at our hotel. Whether you're here for a vacation, just spending one night or simply to enjoy a meal at Tropical Sport Bar & Restaurant, there will always be a smile waiting for you. 20 flat screen TVs and premium satellite cable let you enjoy all the major sports events at our Sport Bar & Restaurant, from the thrill of the Super Bowl to the adrenaline of a UFC fight, our delicious menu is the perfect companion for a perfect evening. Are you feeling lucky? Casino Tropical on our main floor is open 24/7 to let you test your luck in our variety of slot machines and card games, so you can win big without ever even leaving the building. With the friendliest staff in San Jose and one of the best menus for a casino of its class, the biggest risk you take is wanting to move in with us permanently. Contact us to learn more about our personalized services for groups or businesses, such as special meal plans, a fully equipped conference room, an upcoming business center and much more. We can't wait for you to visit us, so make your reservation now! Morazan. More than a client, a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Morazan Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel And Casino Costa Rica Morazan
- Morazan Hotel & Casino Costa Rica/San Jose