“The best Best food in Costa Rica so far”
Review of L'Olivo

L'Olivo
Ranked #19 of 850 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2018

The food was so good that we went back the following night and with enough confidence in the food, we had our waiter, Danny, just pick something for us. He didn't disappoint, it was delicious!!

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Skmyer

Reviewed July 22, 2018

Great place for a meal, attentive staff and tasty home cooked pasta. Can get busy so recommend you book. Extensive wine selection.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

We ate here because we were staying at the Cristina hotel and it was our first night the food was delicious the service was amazing prices were a little high but we enjoyed everything we got the servings were huge so two people were able to share one entrée

1  Thank Limafiallos
Reviewed June 29, 2018

Service was impeccable . Staff was very accomdating as I am not fluent in Spanish. I am eager to return in December.The food is wonderful.

Reviewed June 12, 2018

I have visited this restaurant almost every time I've been in San Jose and it continues to be my favorite! The menu selection is wonderful, the food always superior, and the service as good as in 5 star restaurants in the U.S. I've tried a variety of their entrees including my two favorites - salmon and the culingionis, a stuffed pasta that is amazing. Homemade breads, the finest of ingredients, and the charming atmosphere make this an excellent choice for those who love good food, especially Italian.