“The Real New York Style pizza-yum!”
Review of Oggi's Pizzeria

Oggi's Pizzeria
Ranked #283 of 707 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 11, 2014

We have gone here a few times since they opened and absolutely LOVE the homemade NY Style Pizza. Sooooo sick of the crappy, tasteless, cheap thin crust pizza that most other pizza places in the San José valley make.

Our favorite pizza here is called "Sofia's Pizza" and has fresh basil, diced tomatoes, olive oil and mozz cheese. Real, full of flavor ingredients. Oggi, the owner, is there everyday, with a big smile and treats his clients like family. You can see he has lots of energy and is always thinking about how he can improve and try something new. Very responsive to customer feedback, which I appreciate and look for in my dining experience.

It is nice to see the owner working side by side with his staff and actively making sure everything is running smoothly and his customers are happy. I really appreciate that in a business. He has a nice, polite and efficient staff that is alert and ready to assist. Nice to see! The pizza is always fresh and we appreciate how he doesn't go cheap on the ingredients- uses the good stuff. I've never been for lunch but, I'm sure it gets very busy during lunch hour. We prefer to go for dinner on a weekday so not as crowded and we can enjoy the experience.

There's about 5 or so parking spaces in front of the restaurant which is convenient.

1  Thank Katma_12