CRS Tours Costa Rica - Day Tours
Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
A Wonderful Tour Company

CRS Tours planned a custom one week tour for my friend and me. We are two women in our 70’s. Alfea... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
NBCTeacher
Chicago, Illinois
via mobile
Best holiday in Costa Rica

Costa Rica Tours planned our holiday for us based on our preference for eco lodges and avoiding the... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from $98.00
from $36.00
from $114.00
More Info
All reviews provided exceptional service hanging bridges park day trip self drive tour costa rica car rental arenal volcano hot springs great trip excellent tour company went smoothly beautiful country drop offs la fortuna zip lining canopy tour last minute
Selected filters
Reviewed February 6, 2017

As a solo traveler, CRS recommended the perfect hotels for me with transportation from airport to city to beach and back. My agent was great, adjusting the initial itinerary as my plans evolved. Never rushing me as I finalized dates, times and flights, all by email. And when I called Customer Service while traveling, a very nice English speaking agent was able to answer my question.

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank Elisabeth M
jan c, General Manager at CRS Tours Costa Rica - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2017

Hello Elisabeth, thank you for your great review, it has been a great pleasure to help you with your itinerary and we are very happy to see you liked our travel advisor and customer service. We hope to see you soon again in Costa Rica!

Reviewed January 27, 2017

Ours was not a day tour, but I did not see another place to review CRS Tours. They arranged a 10 day Costa Rica tour for us that took place over Christmas and New Years. We were delighted with all aspects of the trip. They were very responsive to our list of wishes and followed through in an excellent manner. They arranged airport transfers, all accommodations, intercity transfers between accommodations, and a variety of activities. The only thing that could have been improved was information about how long the various activities that we signed up for through them would last. We loved all of the things that were arranged for us.

While on the trip, just as New Year's Eve weekend was beginning, we decided we wanted to make a change to our plans so that we could see a bit more of San Jose before flying home. CRS's responsiveness and follow through were excellent. They re-booked our hotels and transportation and communicated with us via internet and phone to make sure that everything was in place and that we were apprised of the changes. We look forward to working with them again on our next trip to Costa Rica.

1  Thank cbg52
jan c, General Manager at CRS Tours Costa Rica - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with CRS Tours. We are thrilled to hear that you were delighted with all the aspects of your trip. We always strive to provide the service we are known for. It is wonderful to hear that you rate our responsiveness as "excellent". I will make sure to share your kind note with the entire team and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed January 13, 2017

From the beginning to the end. From the moment of airport pickup to final sending to airport. From hotels, transportation to activities.

1  Thank Xuan Q
jan c, General Manager at CRS Tours Costa Rica - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2017

Thank you Xuan, we are glad that you had a great time in Costa Rica and value our service. Do visit us again soon!

Reviewed January 9, 2017

Very well organized. Correct pick up/drop off time. Hotel arrangements were truly awesome -with breakfast. Some tours were with breakfast/lunch - at very decent nice places.....Experienced CR in a week, covered all places and excellent tour guides. I already recommended to my many friends...

1  Thank AdaGR
jan c, General Manager at CRS Tours Costa Rica - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2017

Thank you Ada for choosing us for your vacation in Costa Rica, for your recommendations and for your gratitude filled review! We all appreciate it very much! We are very glad to know that you truly enjoyed your week in Costa Rica, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 14, 2016

CRS Tours, never met them, just paid their fee and took a chance. These guys are fantastic. They set my expectations with their offered itinerary and honoured them wonderfully. The locations, tours, transportation, and accommodations were as specified. The people involved were all proud to be of service and our vacation flowed like clock work. BTW if one of these tours or transportation companies says they will be somewhere at a certain time you better be ready at that time because they will be there waiting for you 10 minutes before you were expecting them. I could write an entire blog on the "This is Costa Rica" tour I just finished yesterday but I have 800 photos to filter through first to create my slide show to share with family and friends. Don't doubt these guys for a moment. They will offer you advice on what to wear and what to bring.
Tip: San Jose is a crazy traffic place, let a tour driver or taxi driver get you around there. They have special local driving skills that amazed me and don't plan on getting anywhere fast. Just relax and let someone else take care of your logistics, like CRT. Oh and the food and drinks was wonderful everywhere.

1  Thank Parent54

Warm greetings from all of us at CRS Tours! We thank you for choosing us for your recent holiday in Costa Rica, such a wonderful review by some wonderful clients. you certainly have many photos to enjoy! We loved being able to offer you a wonderful experience in Costa Rica and we hope to see you in the near future again!