We stayed here the night we arrived in Costa Rica. It is possible that we just got a room that was not renovated yet but the room was very outdated. It smelled musty and stale. The staff was very kind and very helpful when we needed anything. The breakfast in the morning was good as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is just a 5 minute walk from San Jose center, the capital of Costa Rica, and only 15 minutes by car from Juan Santamaria International Airport. Furthermore, it provides easy access to the main business, shopping and leisure areas in the capital. In 2010 the hotel was renovated and presently boasts very modern facilities and many services, especially for guests visiting San Jose on business. The hotel has a fully-equipped business center with internet access, photocopiers, fax, messenger service and plane ticket confirmation service. In addition, it has comfortable and spacious rooms that will make your stay relaxing and pleasurable. The Palma Real hotel has obtained the Sustainability Certificate, which helps to preserve one of the most virgin destinations in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and HRS so you can book your Palma Real Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Palma Real Hotel San Jose
- Barcelo San Jose
- Palma Real Hotel & Casino Costa Rica/San Jose