My husband and i had a BLAST in Costa Rica. We stayed in the Hotel Sleep Inn San Jose and we never expect how wonderful its going to be. The people in the Hotel were friendly and very professional. We really enjoyed the enviroment over there. Every time we were looking for any information the staff was there for help us out. The Restaurant was incredible ...food was very exquisite all the time.
We were traveling around SJ downtown and also took couples tours to the Arenal and Jaco Beach ....It was great too. We love it ...
Our time in the Hotel and CR was enjoyable and wonderful. Can't wait for come back someday soon and visit other areas of the country. Rose Brannen!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Sleep Inn San Jose Down town is conveniently located in the heart of the city, only fifteen kilometers from the Juan Santamaria International Airport. It is only a short distance from tourist attractions like the Teatro Nacional, Museo de Jade, Museo de Oro, parks that are part of our national heritage, and many others.Our guests can start the day with a complimentary full American buffet breakfast, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sleep Inn Hotel Paseo Las Damas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn San Jose Downtown Hotel San Jose
- San Jose Sleep Inn
- Sleep Inn San Jose Costa Rica
- Sleep Inn Costa Rica
- Sleep Inn Hotel Paseo Las Damas Costa Rica/San Jose