This hotel is Americanized. It is clean, safe and the rooms were very large. In order to enter the hotel, there is a gate with an attendant 24/7. The rooms include breakfast.
the breakfast was included in the charge of the room and included fruit. juices, rice and pinto beans which are served with all meals.
There were pastries, eggs and waffles. The lobby is small but nice. There is always someone at the front desk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Sleep Inn San Jose Down town is conveniently located in the heart of the city, only fifteen kilometers from the Juan Santamaria International Airport. It is only a short distance from tourist attractions like the Teatro Nacional, Museo de Jade, Museo de Oro, parks that are part of our national heritage, and many others.Our guests can start the day with a complimentary full American buffet breakfast, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sleep Inn Hotel Paseo Las Damas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn San Jose Downtown Hotel San Jose
- San Jose Sleep Inn
- Sleep Inn San Jose Costa Rica
- Sleep Inn Costa Rica
- Sleep Inn Hotel Paseo Las Damas Costa Rica/San Jose