The Hotel Sleep inn in San Jose has a location with street beggers all around. The rooms were O.K. but very dust and smells of mold, my wife had a asthma attack becuse of that, and could not sleep all night. In the morning their were no cups for coffee, in fact we had to wait for several minutes to get them.
The cups were different shapes and chipped. Over all Poor quality breakfast with poor service.
The manager and his staff were rude and and not helpful at all. One of our friend came to visit us, and he was taking us for coffee, he was asked to remove his car from the parking lot. During this discussion the manager was very rude. We had booked four rooms and I told him that you are in service industry and you should talk to customers politely and I will write a review in trip advisor, he told me do what you need to do.The only good thing about the hotel was availabilty of internet facilities.
I would not recommend people to stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Sleep Inn San Jose Down town is conveniently located in the heart of the city, only fifteen kilometers from the Juan Santamaria International Airport. It is only a short distance from tourist attractions like the Teatro Nacional, Museo de Jade, Museo de Oro, parks that are part of our national heritage, and many others.Our guests can start the day with a complimentary full American buffet breakfast, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Cancelon and Travelocity so you can book your Sleep Inn San Jose Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn San Jose Downtown Hotel San Jose
- San Jose Sleep Inn
- Sleep Inn San Jose Costa Rica
- Sleep Inn Costa Rica
- Sleep Inn San Jose Downtown Costa Rica