We booked the Sleep Inn hotel for our first 2 days in San Jose because the Marriott Courtyard wasn't available (where we stayed after here).
And we were extremely surprised how nice this hotel is!
There are mixed reviews on trip advisor, but we had a truly first class experience. For the price this is a fantastic hotel!!!
It's in a good location in the heart of downtown, with the security needed given that this is Costa Rica, and free secure parking.
The rooms are very nice, to the same standards of Marriott Courtyard which was a big surprise.
The only possible fault I could say, was not at all the hotels fault, but there were about 10 American teenagers staying there who did make a fair bit of noise in the hall knocking on each others door and acting in the typical fashion.
Overall, if we go back to San Jose we will definitely be staying here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Sleep Inn San Jose Down town is conveniently located in the heart of the city, only fifteen kilometers from the Juan Santamaria International Airport. It is only a short distance from tourist attractions like the Teatro Nacional, Museo de Jade, Museo de Oro, parks that are part of our national heritage, and many others.Our guests can start the day with a complimentary full American buffet breakfast, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Sleep Inn Hotel Paseo Las Damas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn San Jose Downtown Hotel San Jose
- San Jose Sleep Inn
- Sleep Inn San Jose Costa Rica
- Sleep Inn Costa Rica
- Sleep Inn Hotel Paseo Las Damas Costa Rica/San Jose