We arrived in Costa Rica after a long flight from the Uk and were pleased with the room - it was large, airy and clean. We stayed in the guesthouse as it was more private but with access to the backpackers amenities (swimming pool, breakfast, hammocks etc). Our only complaint was the bed - the base was basically a few planks of wood, which were not nailed down, so as soon as we lay down a couple of them fell through and the bed creaked badly. We were too tired to ask for a change of room so perhaps they would have fixed it if we`d asked. Fine for a basic stopover in San Jose though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 budget hostel and meeting spot for travelers in San Jose, Costa Rica and Lonely Planet readers' favorite since 2001. We have excellent reviews from guide books and on internet. Come and meet people from all around the world in our little slice of paradise, swap stories ! Catch the sun in our tropical garden, swim in the pool and don`t miss the happy hour at the "BAR-PACKERS" at 5pm!ALL FREE - internet (7 computers), wifi, coffee & tea; kitchen facilities (save money cook for yourself), parking, storage.TOP FACILITIES - Biggest pool & garden in San Jose, sunbathing, cable tv, international phone calls, hot showers, laundry service, tour desk, 24-hr security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Costa Rica Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Rica Backpackers Hotel San Jose
- Costa Rica Backpackers San Jose