i had reservations at this place and when we got there they said they didnt have us in the system at all. so we stayed somewhere else the ONE night we had reserved. over a month later (when we were home) they charged me for three nights!! i called them and they refused to refund anything. what makes them even worse is that they did the same thing again eight months later. i never stayed there but by making a reservation (which was lost) with my credit card number they kept charging me, almost a year later. I had to get a new card number because they never refunded any of my money and refused to talk to me about it throught email and on the phone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 budget hostel and meeting spot for travelers in San Jose, Costa Rica and Lonely Planet readers' favorite since 2001. We have excellent reviews from guide books and on internet. Come and meet people from all around the world in our little slice of paradise, swap stories ! Catch the sun in our tropical garden, swim in the pool and don`t miss the happy hour at the "BAR-PACKERS" at 5pm!ALL FREE - internet (7 computers), wifi, coffee & tea; kitchen facilities (save money cook for yourself), parking, storage.TOP FACILITIES - Biggest pool & garden in San Jose, sunbathing, cable tv, international phone calls, hot showers, laundry service, tour desk, 24-hr security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Costa Rica Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Rica Backpackers Hotel San Jose
- Costa Rica Backpackers San Jose