It is a great Hostel: Clean, Pool, Restaurant, TV Room, Bar, short all you need. It was like a little oasis in the middle of the City. Also the guys from the trip planning were very helpful. Thats why it is a shame that all these good impressions were ruined by this blond reception guy. When I wanted to check out he refused to give me my deposit money although I gave him the key. He argumented without the receipt he couldnt do anything. What a stupid rule is that?? And if such a stupid rule really existed then you have to tell people in advance that they have to show the receipt later. It was only about 4 $ but still made me very angry. That easy to destroy good memories
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 budget hostel and meeting spot for travelers in San Jose, Costa Rica and Lonely Planet readers' favorite since 2001. We have excellent reviews from guide books and on internet. Come and meet people from all around the world in our little slice of paradise, swap stories ! Catch the sun in our tropical garden, swim in the pool and don`t miss the happy hour at the "BAR-PACKERS" at 5pm!ALL FREE - internet (7 computers), wifi, coffee & tea; kitchen facilities (save money cook for yourself), parking, storage.TOP FACILITIES - Biggest pool & garden in San Jose, sunbathing, cable tv, international phone calls, hot showers, laundry service, tour desk, 24-hr security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Costa Rica Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Rica Backpackers Hotel San Jose
- Costa Rica Backpackers San Jose