“TASTY FOOD, HUGE PORTIONS”
Review of Matsuri (Pinares)

Matsuri (Pinares)
Ranked #163 of 630 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Barcelona, Spain
“TASTY FOOD, HUGE PORTIONS”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

We had a great time having dinner. We really loved everything we ordered and the service was excellent. Just mind how much you order. We ordered 5 dishes, thinking that they would be small and we realized 2 would have been enough. We ended up taking half of the order in the doggy bag. My favourite was the Teryaki salmon that comes with a soup and rice. There was no room left for desert. I will surely come back.

“Excelent Place”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Excelent place to go have dinner with your friends or a date. Great food and great ambience. You should try the 49er its the best roll there, just exquisit.

Columbus, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good sushi, average service”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

My wife and I really enjoyed our dinner. Service was a little slow but the good food compensated the fact that we waited a very long time for our drinks. Very reasonable prices and good portions. Recommended…

• Visited November 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Great late night!”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

My wife and I stayed in San Jose the first night of our honeymoon before hitting the coast. We got to the Indigo quite late and pretty much had the choice of Matsuri and Applebees. As we can eat both at home and me being a huge sushi lover......we decided on here and what a decision it was! Most places at home, the later it is, the lower quality the sushi. At Matsuri, this was not the case! We ate at probably 10:30pm and it was some of the best sushi I've ever had. Gigantic pieces of sushi and spicy tuna and so very fresh. If you are in the neighbourhood and have a craving for sushi, Matsuri is the place to go. Very helpful staff as well!

• Visited October 2013
Tilaran, Costa Rica
“BEST SUSHI!!!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

The sushi was delicious and the price wasn't so bad. I def recommend to stop by for sushi or any rice.... Great use of the spices and flavors. The environment was nice also, calm and relaxing with a pinch of romanticism. LOVED THE SUSHI

• Visited August 2013