Taking into account the service, comfort, and decor, this was the best hotel stay my husband and I have ever had.
We ate at the RBG. The food was not fancy. It was good value and well-prepared.
Very helpful front desk, Fernando, we think was his name, was particularly helpful.
Short walk to the downtown, including pedestrian-only streets. We walked about 10 minutes to the bus station to take the public bus to the airport.
Little things we appreciated:
- Fine control over the air system
- Specialty teas in the room
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located just steps from Paseo Colon, SJ's main avenue and walking distance from downtown. Just minutes from the major business and shopping centers of our capital. We are a new, fresh, fun, and environmental friendly hotel of 125 rooms beautifully designed, including 10 suites (60mts2) ideal for long stays. In addition to our RBG Restaurant Bar & Grill, we offer 2 Bars, one located next to the pool, Gym, Business Center & Outdoor Pool located on the 3rd floor. Also we offer underground free Parking and 10 Meeting Rooms to accommodate up to 250 people ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson San Jose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson San Jose Costa Rica