“Great rafting tour!”
Review of Valle Dorado

Valle Dorado
More attraction details
Owner description: Top Travel Costa Rica is your best option to get your dream vacation organized by travel experts at Costa Rica. You won’t find a better background than a company that was founded in 1989 (with more than 25 years of experience), licensed by the Costa Rican Tourism Board (ICT) and with 5 leaf’s level, the best possible level in the Certificate in Sustainable Tourism. At Top Travel Costa Rica, our country is our passion and we want to share our passion with the rest of the world giving the best possible service and exceeding our client’s expectations
San Jose, Costa Rica
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great rafting tour!”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I called Valle Dorado to see if they could give me advice on what to do on my day off. I had no idea there were so many options! After a hard time deciding I chose to go with the white water rafting on the Pacuare River. Once I had made my decision Valle Dorado did the rest, all I had to do was wake up on time.
The tour was amazing, thank you!

Visited July 2012
valledoradotours, Propietario at Valle Dorado, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
A pleasure to help you, thanks for your comments.

San Jose, Costa Rica
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always exceeding expectations!”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I have always used and recommended Valle Dorado. This outstanding firm has always exceeded my expectations and that of the people I refer. Their knowledge is "limitless" and the personal touch amazing. Never have I experienced before, something even close to it with anyone else anywhere.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank steffentico
valledoradotours, Propietario at Valle Dorado, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Thanks for your kind comments.
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Excellent service”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We have been to Costa Rica a few times and we always use Valle Dorado tours. Very reliable, professional and a pleasure to travel with. Strongly recommend for anyone thinking going to Costa Rica.

Visited November 2012
valledoradotours, Propietario at Valle Dorado, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Always a pleasure to help you with your travel arrangements. Thanks for your comments.
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best family trip we have ever had.”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Valle Dorado Made our trip the best we have ever had (and we travel a lot). highly recommend.
The tour guide took us to the best places so we didn't waste time. We traveled with a 5 y.o son and they matched us with places that have attraction for this age as well.
We were busy only with having fun.
The Lavis

Visited July 2012
1 Thank TheLavis
valledoradotours, Propietario at Valle Dorado, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Thanks for taking a time and write a review. Hope that you can come back soon.
Parma, Italy
“PURA VIDA IN COSTA RICA!”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I have been contacting Valla Dorado tours to help me in organizing travelling through Costa Rica and organizing different outdoor activities. I just want to say that all the services were high quality and ALWAYS on time, and activities have been organized with very good quality agencies, with whom I had a lot of fun and above all I felt always safe.

I would higly recommend VALLE DORADO to anyone

Giuseppe Caridi

ITALY

Visited September 2012
valledoradotours, Propietario at Valle Dorado, responded to this review, September 16, 2012
Thanks for your comments! It was a pleasure to help you with your travel arrangements. Hope than you can come back next year and visit Corcovado.