Lowest prices for your stay
Official Website
Abitabill
Abita Springs
Do stay!
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Sep 26, 2017
I recommend Apartotel La Sabana. The various rooms I've stayed in are clean and WIFI is good. The breakfast is always good and staff friendly and helpful. I don't hesitate to return here and you won't either. Good location coming from the airport and easy access to downtown.
Date of stay: September 2017Trip type: Traveled on business
    $160
1.8 miles from La Sabana Hotel Suites Apartments
View more hotels in San Jose
1,247 results
All reviews small kitchen quiet location a great place to stay stayed here for one night sauna sabana dentist country neighborhood sjo
Selected filters
Reviewed September 19, 2017

Went to San Jose for a business trip. It was a grueling day with a hustle and bustle of the city. At the end of the day, I checked into the hotel and I was greeted by a welcoming front desk and offered a much welcomed drink. Given I was out all day, I wanted to stay in the hotel room and I was informed of food option to be ordered from a nearby Brazilian restaurant to be delivered to my room. The room was fantastic due to cleanliness and having all the amenities I needed. The sunken shower was a welcomed addition as I had no more energy to lift my feet. This place was recommended to me by colleagues and I will stay here again in a heartbeat for future trips.

1  Thank marcusgT6771ZV
SofiaHon, Gerente at La Sabana Hotel Suites Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

Thank you so much for your review!! So happy we could help you wind down from a busy, busy day at work in San José! Many of our guests call us the Oasis in the City... we like to think of ourselves as a serene and peaceful haven for both body and soul :). So happy we will continue having the honor of serving you. We are continually evolving, so surely we will surprise you with new services and improvements every time you visit! Thank you for writing, have a wonderful day! Best regards!

Reviewed September 12, 2017

La sabana is my absolute favorite hotel in San José. If I don't stay there I don't even feel I was in San José. All the personel is so nice and warm and professional. And each year I find some upgrade has been made to the hotel or the rooms.

Date of stay: August 2017
1  Thank Mbonfil
SofiaHon, Gerente at La Sabana Hotel Suites Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Thank you so much for your review!!! It is our absolute pleasure to have the honor of hosting you!!! You are family! Every time we greet you, our hearts fill with joy and our faces with big smiles!! We feel privileged to call ourselves your Home in San Jose, and will strive to keep earning the title!! Thank you for writing, best regards! See you soon!

Reviewed September 6, 2017

This is my favorite place to stay in San José. The staff is most friendly and helpful, the breakfast is delicious and the rooms are quite comfortable. I love it that they remember me year after year. I go once a year, usually in September.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SofiaHon, Gerente at La Sabana Hotel Suites Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2017

Thank you so much for writing! And thank you for making us your home in San José!! It is a pleasure to see you every year. We are such fans of your work, it is a true honor to host you.... you are family!! So happy to hear you enjoy the whole experience of staying with us, hope to be able to surprise you with new breakfast dishes every time you visit.

Thank you so much for writing, hope to see you again soon! Best regards!

Reviewed September 4, 2017

This was one of many hotels that was provided him a list for me and after searching on Google earth and seeing the quaint little pool area I decided to investigate more. I took a chance and I was more than pleasantly surprised. The staff the accommodations were all fantastic I look forward to coming back

Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SofiaHon, Gerente at La Sabana Hotel Suites Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2017

Thank you for your review! So happy to hear you chose us among all the hotels in your referral list!!! And even happier to know you were glad to make the choice! We look forward to serving you again and making Apartotel La Sabana your home in San José. Thank you for writing, best regards!

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this quaint suite hotel for 4 nights as I was in for dental work. My dentist was just about 3 blocks away. The location was perfect and felt safe for me. I like to walk so I walked to both dental appointments and even further.
The reception and pool area feel welcoming and relaxing. I often stayed sitting around the pool shady area to enjoy the light and sound of the pool waterfall.
The room was a nice size including a small kitchen area. It was great to have a refrigerator and microwave. I never used the electric stove. Only thing is that hallway talk could easily be heard inside the room. So anyone talking loudly it seemed they were right outside by the door.
Breakfast which was self serve included freshly cooked Costa Rican style rice and beans, vegetables, pancakes and eggs made to order. They also had fresh juices, cereal, breads, cut papaya, pineapple and watermelon. Enjoyed it every morning!!
The pool area and courtyard was very pleasant to sit by but the pool is not heated.
Overall the staff was very friendly and helpful. I noticed continuous cleaning of the public areas and staff that was aware of who was coming and going.
I would recommend staying here!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
SofiaHon, Gerente at La Sabana Hotel Suites Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2017

Wow, thank you for you review!!! So happy to hear you enjoyed staying with us!! Many of our guests call us the Oasis in the City, we like to think of ourselves as a safe haven for both body and soul :)... and the best place to soak up this ambiance is definitely our terrace. Enjoy lush green and colorful plants and flowers, or just close your eyes and listen to the trickling sound of the water fountain... just a joy for the senses! (I would add a nice cappuccino from our machine, as the cherry on the pie).

Hope to have the privilege of serving you again. Thank you for writing, best regards!