My family just got back from our trip which started and ended with a night at Apartotel La Sabana. First of all, the service is top notch! David and Alberto were fabulous at providing information for anything we needed. We had the family room (2 rooms with a kitchenette): Beds were comfy and clean-slept great. Bathroom has great water pressure, shampoo, soap, hair dryer and clothesline. Large buffet breakfast (Costa Rican style) was the best we had on the whole trip. Beautiful grounds with a pool and sauna. Transportation to and from the airport is included, location is excellent - across from La Sabana Park. The bus was only 190 colones to get all the way downtown (about .35 cents). My only regret is that we didn't stay in San Jose longer to explore the city more. I would recommend at least 4 days to explore. I am so glad that we picked Apartotel La Sabana to stay at....the perfect place.....I highly recommend it!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartotel La Sabana is the perfect mix between an apartment and a hotel.Our fully serviced apartments are the ideal lodging with the comfort of home yet with all the benefits of a hotel, such as room service, front desk services, private parking, laundry, safe deposit box, breakfast and more.We have very competitive rates, specially for long-stay trips either for a single corporate business traveler, for family groups or groups of friends.Enjoy all the privacy that you need with great independence in a friendly environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Apartotel La Sabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartotel La Sabana Hotel San Jose
- Apartotel La Sabana San Jose
- Apartotel La Sabana Costa Rica/San Jose